QX2S 14/18mm Female Hybrid Nail
- Made in the USA
- E-Nail Compatible
- 14/18mm Female Joint
- Durability of Titanium w/Flavor of Quartz
- Quartz Dish Protected by with Titanium Shield
QX2S 14/18MM FEMALE HYBRID NAIL
Arguably, one of titanium's best traits is its durability. Quartz best trait is, arguably, its flavor. So why shouldn't a hybrid nail utilize the best that both materials have to offer? HE's latest adaptation of the hybrid nail is designed to create the most durable quartz/titanium hybrid nail on the market. The updated quartz dish (QX2) has twice the wall thickness, twice the dish volume, and is both taller and wider than its V1 predecessor. On top of being larger, it's durability is significantly increased thanks to a new titanium Quartz Shield (QS) which accompanies it. Both the quartz and titanium pieces are American made and precision machined to fit together. They benefit each other in the following ways. The new QS serves three purposes:
- Protection: The most obvious purpose is protection from outside forces. This includes, accidental drops, direct contact with expanding coils, heavy handed carb-caps, running it over with your car, you know... The ordinary stuff.
- Thermal: Quartz alone has a low thermal conductivity which results in low heat transfer. With electronic nail setups the QS helps facilitate heat transfer up and around the walls of the dish and spreads the energy more uniformly through out the entire dish. With regular torch setups the QS substantially increases heat retention time, therefore increasing the optimal temperature window time.
- Carb caps: Due to the large size of the new QX2 quartz dish, our current carb caps will not fit over the out side walls. However, attached to a titanium QS, the raised outer lip of the QS allows our titanium and quartz carb caps to now insert into the nail, rather than over it.
|Brand||Highly Educated Titanium|