YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OR OLDER TO ORDER OR PURCHASE FROM HIGH5VAPE.COM or HIGHFIVEVAPE.COM.
What information do we collect?
Personal information gathered through online purchases:
- First and Last Name
- Billing Address
- Email Address
- Credit Card Billing Information - We NEVER actually see your CC number, only the last 4 digits. Our system is 100% PCI compliant
All of your personal information is protected by high quality security settings that include secure socket link (SSL) connection for a safe checkout process, 226-bit encryption throughout the entire checkout process, and 100% PCI compliance. Under NO circumstances does HIGH5 rent, sell or trade any information about an individual user to a third party.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We collect a variety of information for several purposes that are related to the use and sale of our products. These purposes include:
- We will periodically send out electronic newsletters to you notifying you of new products, promotions, etc... We gather the email addresses of users who make purchases on our site. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by un-subscribing with the unsubscribe link in the newsletter
- Improve our website, we are constantly striving to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you. Improve customer service, your information helps us to better respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Process transactions, your information will not be sold, distributed, exchanged, transferred, or given to any third part for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the sole purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- We may provide your information to a third party for the purpose of fulfilling an order for products or services you have placed with us. For example, we may provide your address to the shipping carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx,). HIGH FIVE will only share information that is necessary to fulfilling the order.
- We may share information in certain instances or circumstances where we may have to comply with legal processes or authorities, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of HIGH FIVE its customers, brands, its associates or the public.
What steps do we take to protect your information?
We are committed to making sure that your information is secure. We use a variety of security measures to protect your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server, all supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database and can only be accessed by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. All of your personal information is protected by high quality security settings that include secure socket link (SSL) connection for a safe checkout process, 226-bit encryption throughout the entire checkout process, and 100% PCI compliance. Under NO circumstances does HIGH5 rent, sell or trade any information about an individual user to a third party.