How do I start the warranty process?
Please read the detailed warranty coverage for each product below. If your product is covered under warranty and the warranty is still valid, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name, address, order number or photo of the receipt and a description of the issue.
What is the warranty for my product?
High Five offers a 3 year warranty on the entire DUO base including the battery, a 3 month warranty on the concentrate atomizer and a 6 month warranty on the herb atomizer. Parts and accessories including bowls, glass, mouthpieces and assembly parts of the DUO are not covered under warranty. The warranty on the DUO and atomizers solely covers against failure of the electronics, craftsmanship and quality. The warranty does not cover any forms of accidental damage, theft, misuse or neglect including:
- Opening the DUO base
- Exposing the base or any electrical components to liquids, gels or moisture
- Using an incompatible charging block that does not match the specifications stated in the user manual
- Abusing the atomizer. The atomizer should rarely be cleaned. If residue is found near or in the atomizer then ensure to avoid overfilling the bowl and that the unit is held levelled and flat while in use.
High Five offers a 2 year warranty on all E-Nail controllers and a 1 year warranty on coils. The warranty solely covers against failure of the electronics, craftsmanship and quality. The warranty does not cover any forms of accidental damage, theft, misuse or neglect including:
- Opening the E-Nail housing.
- Any forms of physical damage.
- Burning the coil sheath exposing the internal wiring.
- Using coils or power cords not from High Five (unless with a compatible universal adapter from High Five).
- Exposing the controller, coil or its any components to any liquids, gels, moisture.
- Using the coil at temperatures above +1000°F for a prolonged period of time, resulting in a noticeable burnt or black appearance.
- Modifying the coil head in anyway, such as bending the rod or enlarging the coil head to fit a nail/banger, resulting in noticeable spacing between the coil wraps.
E-Nail Parts & Accessories Warranty
This section describes the warranty for any quartz, titanium and glass products. Due to the nature of these products, there is no warranty on any type of glass, quartz, titanium, silicone or any other similar accessories once used. If an item arrives broken and unused then simply email email@example.com along with your full name, address and order number or photo of the receipt to process a warranty claim. If an item is received broken or incorrect, do not use the item or your claim may be denied.