How do I start the warranty process?
Please read the detailed warranty coverage for each product below. If your warranty is covered and still valid you can start a warranty claim using the link below. You will always need to provide either your order# or a receipt from the authorized reseller/shop, without proof of purchase we will not be able to provide warranty service so always keep your order# or receipt upon making a purchase.
What is the warranty for my product?
HIGH5 offers a full 1 Year Warranty on all E-Nail controllers, E-Nail coils and power cords. Upon adding the E-Nail to your cart we also offer a purchasable option to upgrade the E-Nail controller to a Lifetime Warranty and the coil to a 2 Year Warranty. The warranty on the E-Nail controller, coil and power cord only covers against failure of the electronics or craftsmanship, it does not cover any forms of accidental damage, theft, misuse or neglect including:
- Any forms of physical damage
- Opening the enail housing/encasing
- Exposing the coil head to liquids/gels/moisture
- Burning the coil sheath exposing the internal wiring
- Exposing the unit or its electrical components to any liquids/ gels/moisture
- Modifying the coil in anyway, such as bending the rod or enlarging the coil head
- Using coils or power cords not from HIGH5(unless with the correct universal adapter)
- Manually enlarging the coil to fit a nail, resulting in noticeable spacing between the coil wraps
- Using the coil at temperatures above +1000°F for a prolonged period of time, resulting in a noticeable burnt/black appearance.
Glass, Quartz, Titanium & Other Accessories
Due to the nature of these products we do not warranty any type of glass, quartz, titanium, silicone or any other accessories once used. If an item arrives broken and unused then that is a different case. If you receive a broken item upon opening the box, email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with a photo of the broken item along with your order#. This must be done within 24 hours of receiving the order and the item must be unused. DO NOT use the product or we will not be able to replace it for you. There is a purchasable 1 year warranty on select glass rigs and glass accessories which can be selected before adding the item your cart, if there isn't an option to add the 1 year warranty to that item then that item does not qualify for the purchasable warranty.